FAL Quarter Two is over and Quarter Three is about to begin.
1. My July A Lovely Year of Finishes goal, and my first FAL goal is the in progress Wonder Woman bag.
At the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Show last year, I found a bag design I hadn't seen before by a designer whose bags I've made a fair few times. What caught my eye was the fabric the stall owner had made it in - Wonder Woman! As soon as I saw it I knew that I needed this bag in my life. So I bought the pattern and Wonder Woman fabric to make it.
2. Walk in the Woods quilt: still waiting to be quilted and bound.
3. Sew Together Bags (x2): one almost completed, second already cut out.
4. Elizabeth Hexagons: using Tula Pink's Elizabeth range and the HexNMore ruler by Jaybird Designs.
5. Mum's Knitted Socks: At the gusset on Sock #1.
6. Aqua Cable Bag: three cables away from ribbing, before it can be sewn together with a fabric lining and leather handles.
7. Iron Caddies (x2): one needing just handles and binding, and the other completely cut out.
8. ABC Quilt: still waiting on the last few letters and filler blocks.
9. Granny Square Quilt: fabric pulled but nothing cut out yet.
10. Churn Dash Quilt: top finished just needs backing to be pieced, quilting and binding.
That's all for Quarter Three. Linking up to FAL 2015 and ALYOF July.